The Fourth Companion

May 20, 2004

The Dark Arts

Today I've witnessed another display of unbelievable finesse in the management of information and impression.
 
I've seen such exquisite techniques several times before; they're rare and when you see them you cannot help but wonder in astonishment.
 
They're dark art, some say.
 
Some say they're a mix of psychology, quick-wits, knowledge of hard facts, intellect, or even the ability to simply put on a show.
 
But they're truly beautiful, and I'm definitely tempted.
 
So It seems ... I've begun my discipleship in mastering these techniques.
 
Techniques of the dark arts.
 
 

1 Comments:

  • walahh... my dear future co-author, jgn sampe jadi "the dark lord" (aka voldemort) yah... belajar sih boleh2 saja, tapi jgn sampe menjadi pengikut dark art ok. *penangkal ilmu kegelapan = defense against dark art*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home