The Fourth Companion

June 17, 2004

Lunchtime quiet time

The farewell lunch for "Miss 9/10" is postponed till tomorrow because she's on MC today. I could have gone to the bank to handle my brother's exchange program funds today, but I decided to stay in for lunch. I want to just sit down and think - haven't had much time for that lately.

My thinking got me to my favourite website on leadership and management, i.e. BuildingChurchLeaders.com - the church leadership branch of christianitytoday - meant for pastors and church administrators. I found that the learnings there can be applicable in a lot of places, and they're 'christian-perspective'-based too.

Anyway, feel free to browse through that website when you have time - it's pretty refreshing :)

ps. I was reading on vision and ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home