The Fourth Companion

September 26, 2004

The Joy of Work

Robson admitted it is the simple things he misses about [work].

He revealed: 'I felt lost, to lose all those contacts, the network of people around you, the email system, telephone, fax, the staff, who I have to say I were quite distraught because we'd been together for a long, long time.'

Looking ahead to the future, it appears Robson is not content with relaxing on the golf course every day.

He continued: 'I want to work, I like working, I don't like supermarkets on Saturday afternoons. I like watching other teams play. I just love football.

'But I'm not rushing into anything, I'm very fit. I'll do it for the right job, some things might be available. But I'm having a break for the first time in 54 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home