The Fourth Companion

June 09, 2004

New Horizon

I really have to blog this down.

I love my job. I love what I'm doing with my life. I love where I'm going to live (that new apartment). I have a new system for sending 'keepalive messages' to friends and relatives.

A few weeks ago I felt chaotic, like there're so many balls to juggle, and it's hard for me to enjoy anything. I was greedy back then trying out new things because I was thirsty for something, and my thirst wasn't quenched.

But then things changed.

There's this new serene feeling that I'm am part of a big masterplan. I have become more selective in choosing what I work on. I have become more focused. I have become more relaxed. I think i've just found a pattern that can lengthen my lifespan ... :-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home