The Fourth Companion

October 05, 2004

teamwork...

he's got the experience, the years of service at big MNCs..

i've got the tenacity, and the innate desire to get things done right and systematically..

whenever we come to a problem, the first thing that come to his mind is how to get it done the simplest way possible. the first thing that come to my mind are all the different angles, the priorities, how we're going to manage this, and what approach we're going to take.

"how to get things done" is not top in my priority because i know things can be done.

his weakness is that he may come to a solution that does not meet all the objectives..

my weakness is that i may be too slow in coming up with a practical solution and my insistence of having a systematic approach to things might just bog the team down with lots of overhead.

his strength is his ability to solve things by keeping things simple

my strength is my ability to find a bigger box, a bigger picture, a more complete picture than what is apparent.

can we really work together ?

i hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home